impressions...inspiration...imagination

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My First Tilda Card...







I am in love with the Magnolia Stamp collection (from Sweden), Tilda and Edwin series. This is my first Tilda Card!! It is a Thank You Card for someone that did something really nice!! Let me know what you think!
RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp Tilda as Honeybee sitting
Martha Stewart Lattice edge punch
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Martha Stewart Frond punch
Nestabilities Scalloped Circle
Versafine Ink
Ribbon - Wal Mart
Stickles
K & C Company Small Vintage Flowers
Dollar Store Flowers
My Mind's Eye Glitter Paper
Cricut White Card Stock
Watercolor Paper
Thanks for stopping by - Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love your colors and design. For a first card with Tilda, you did yourself proud!!!:) Keep up with the great designs. Lisa

    ReplyDelete