impressions...inspiration...imagination

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cricut Paper Piecing....









Well, I broke down and bought a Cricut - probably one of the best purchases ever!! I will not be one of those people that you read about that waited 6 months to take it out of the box and try it because they were scared of it!! I have made several things already, with this teddy bear paper piecing being one of the first. Love it!! I made this for a friend of my daughter's birthday. This was fun, lots of fun, and so cute!!



RECIPE:

Cricut white cardstock
My Mind's Eye Glitter cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Memo Pin
Cricut!!
Michael's Cardstock for bear and flowers
Stickles
Michael's Mini Brad
Martha Stewart Lace Edge Punch, Frond Punch
Stampin' Up Tag punch and Scalloped oval punch
Wal Mart Ribbon
Stampin' Up Birthday Bliss Sentiment and Inside sentiment
Thanks for stopping by...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment