impressions...inspiration...imagination

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Card...



I loved making this card!! I love details, I love not having to color in the lines,
I love embellishments!!
RECIPE:
Paper - unknown I just buy random paper that I like, and then I will use it much later
Ink - Distress Inks Tim Holtz, Colorbox Gold Ink
Martha Stewart Lattice Edge Punch, Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Alterations Dies - Tattered Florals, Flousishes, Tickets, Film Frames, Vintage Market Alphabet
Embossing Powder - Weathered Wood Distress, Shabby Shutters Distress, Mahogany Distress
Corsage Pin - Wal Mart
Ribbon - Wal Mart
All Tim Holtz Stamps
Circular Paper Clip - Staples
Gold Brad - Staples, double embossed with distress embossing powder,
and Crystal Stickles on top of that
I hope I got it all!! I just keep adding as I go.
This one is all done now, as it is all sealed up in it's matching envelope.
Thanks for looking!! Have a great day...Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment