impressions...inspiration...imagination

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thank You Card


Wow it has been such a long time since I posted pictures of cards...sorry - I have no idea where the time has gone...here is a 6x6 card that I made at the end of August to leave at my brother's house after our stay.  I'm glad I took a picture of it before leaving as it did get a bit scrunched in the suitcase.  It was a fun card to make, including gluing on all those lovely frawn's  (leaves)...I found when making the daisies it seems to give them more dimension by using different shades of the color
Recipe:  (all Stampin' Up except frawn punch)
~ card base is grey layered with Whisper White
~ flowers various cardstock
~ flowers are made using the Daisy die-cut on the Big Shot
~ scallop oval punch
~ centre of the daisies are a nice big brad

Thanks for looking
Cheers, E

No comments:

Post a Comment