impressions...inspiration...imagination

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friendship Paperbag Book...













Made this for a dear friend's birthday!!  She loves pink, and princesses, and charms, can you tell??

I would share all the details with you, but wow, I think I used almost everything I own in this book. I will do my best.

RECIPE:
Tim Holtz everything - distress inks, re-inkers, dies, trinket pins, memo pin, Grungepaper, Cardstock, stickles,
Wal Mart Ribbon, charms, buttons, snaps, lace
Magnolia Stamps, dies
Stampin' Up Stamps, dies, butterfly embosslits, tab punch
Martha Stewart punches
Fiskars punches
Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
Cardstock - Michael's, Staples
Oh ya - Dollar store paper bags!!  Not very good quality, I would use better ones if I ever had to do this again - talk about time consuming.

Thanks for looking...Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment