impressions...inspiration...imagination

Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Configurations Box...

This was a Christmas present.  Each box represents a different aspect of the recipient's life.  This took plenty of time to construct, and I had many days where I could think of nothing to put in the boxes.  Whew!!



Grunge butterfly with scrabble tile "M" & pen nib...


Mini film strip with real photos...

Owls....sewing box...

Purses and shoes are a fave...

Tiny tea service set...birdcage...

Travel...Beach...Rum & Coke...



This tiny vial is filled with watch parts!!  I love this...

More watch parts...

I call this the "LIFE" Bulb moment...

Fun in Vegas.  They went to Vegas for my Dad's 65th birthday, it was a surprise!!

Grandkids.

Tons of Tim Holtz items!  Various items picked up from all over the place.  I try to keep my eyes peeled throughout the year for different items, just in case!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment