impressions...inspiration...imagination

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wedding Card 5x5



Here is the wedding card that I made this weekend. It goes with the daisy bridal shower card from a few posts ago. This is the second attempt at a card for the wedding we attended - I like this one better than my first go round. I will post that too so you can see. This card is 5x5 and I cased the idea from Splitcoast Stampers but do not have the persons name handy to add (sorry). She did hers in blues. The inside was my own creation though as we wanted to give the couple a gift card and the 1/2 top note on the leftside was done as a pocket to slip it into. Their colors were black and hot pink so I wanted to keep with that them.
Recipe: (all Stampin' Up!)
~ black cardstock for the base and layers
~ melon mambo designer series paper
~ Stamp Sets: To Have & To Hold as well as Well Scripted (love this font)
~ black embossing powder for image
~ dazzling diamonds to make her dress sparkle
~ Stampin' markers for the little bit of color
Thanks for looking
Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment